STERILIZATION POUCHES FLAT & GUSSETED | FP – GP
Sterilization pouches as a packaging solution for sterilization applications, ensure the protection of the medical device against contamination with bacteria and chemicals from the time of sterilization until use of the sterile medical device.
Process indicators for STEAM and EO are applied on the paper surface of the reel and help to differentiate between processed and unprocessed packages.
- Superior barrier with 60gsm or 70gsm medical kraft paper.
- Transparent, reinforced multilayer co-polymer film.
- ISO 11140-1 certified water based, non-toxic and accurate process indicator.
- Three independent seal lines.
- Can be easily sealed by any sealing machines.
- All pouches conform to ISO 11607 and EN 868-5.