TYVEK STERILIZATION REELS | TY
Tyvek is a rather unique material in the stable packaging materials classification. It is known for its outstanding strength, durability and tear resistance. As well as industrial use for EO and Gamma sterilization, Tyvek is also used for Gas Plasma sterilization at hospitals. Accurate indicator shows a clear color change from red to blue. It is compatible with all Low Temperature Hydrogen Peroxide sterilization systems.
- Made of transparent PET/PE and Tyvek.
- Excellent microbial barrier properties.
- Easy peel and aseptic presentation.
- Wide sealing temperature window.
- Easy seal with old sealing machines.
- Clear and accurate color change from yellow to blue.
- Suitable for plasma and ozone sterilization.
- Tyvek reels conform to ISO 11607 and EN 868-5.